Gibbs Stewart #8 Spoon

Hi There,
I'm interested in the Gibbs Stewart #8. Most of these older spoons have likely found their way to the bottom of your tackle box or storage area. If you have one or some, please let me know, as I would love to purchase any you are willing to part with. They can be rusty or whatever shape. Although the the spoon size is #8, the actual spoon is 6" long. I am willing to look at the #7 as well. Thanks so much in advance
Just to let you know, there are a couple #7's for sale on Ebay. When you search use "Vintage Gibbs"

Shoot me a Deal or no Deal offer on this group of Tyee Killers!!!! I will leave the polishing up to the new owner.

Attachments

• 20200718_144346.jpg
    20200718_144346.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 231
  • 20200718_144433 (1).jpg
    20200718_144433 (1).jpg
    300.3 KB · Views: 221
  • 20200718_144408.jpg
    20200718_144408.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 217
There is a chrome #8 Gibbs Stewart spoon on ebay for sale with 2 smaller #6 spoons, if anyone is interested.

For all those interested, there are a dozen Gibbs Stewart #8 spoons for sale on Ebay. Some are at reasonable prices with one already over the top. It is a Canadian seller. I thought about making an offer for all of them, but I already have more than I could lose in the Tyee seasons left in my life, so good luck bidding. Bruce

thanks Bruce P always looking for some #7 and # 8, i will try , or any one else that wants to get rid of a couple, will pay top dollar
thanks

thanks Bruce P always looking for some #7 and # 8, i will try , or any one else that wants to get rid of a couple, will pay top dollar
thanks
These of interest to you? I've got whatever size Mustad Stainless or Black hooks to go with...

Attachments

• 1636483973964558611452.jpg
    1636483973964558611452.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 105
Thanks, but I have lots. I know a lot of the club members still fish the Clendon Stewart. I know from watching the video Jules put together, that he does and has good success. You can often still find some of the #7 Clendons in the bargain buckets at used fishing stores. The last time i looked I spotted several. $5.00 each.

Bruce

Sometimes they do not polish up well, but you can get them stripped and plated in chrome, nickel or even gold:)

Sometimes they do not polish up well, but you can get them stripped and plated in chrome, nickel or even gold:)
I have a gold plated one. Also about 25 in the various configurations including candy cane. 16 were brand new when I bought them for $12.00 each. Just have to get creative in your searches.

If interested, there is a #8 Gibbs Clendon Stewart and a number 7 Gibbs Stewart on CraigsList. Best offer.

Hi There,
I'm interested in the Gibbs Stewart #8. Most of these older spoons have likely found their way to the bottom of your tackle box or storage area. If you have one or some, please let me know, as I would love to purchase any you are willing to part with. They can be rusty or whatever shape. Although the the spoon size is #8, the actual spoon is 6" long. I am willing to look at the #7 as well. Thanks so much in advance
I am 80 ys old and used to guide at Campbell R. in the 50's I still have a number of Gibbs Stewart #7 and #8's as well as #7 Clendon Stewart's and Some big Wonders.
Will sell them. ...Any offfers..

.Brooke 250-889-1267 in Victoria.

Brooke Westwardho.

Hi There,

Hi There,

Back