Get The Popcorn Out

Stonegoat

Hi All,

I'm a new member and have one of those questions. I currently have a 18' Kingfisher jet boat which I love and use in interior lakes and rivers. However, I am thinking of getting something that I could also do some inshore salmon, cod, prawn and crab fishing with that would handle rough water better than my current boat (it sucks), but would also be light enough to launch at unimproved lakes launches that can be quite shallow. Thoughts?

My smaller boat is a little 16’ silverstreak with a factory pod so it ends up around 18-19’. I am really impressed with it so if it was me I would buy a Silverstreak with the engines on a bracket but maybe bump it up to a 20’ . I think it’d be an awesome all around boat.

My smaller boat is a little 16’ silverstreak with a factory pod so it ends up around 18-19’. I am really impressed with it so if it was me I would buy a Silverstreak with the engines on a bracket but maybe bump it up to a 20’ . I think it’d be an awesome all around boat.
pics? sounds awesome

Good question. I think you should sell the jet boat. Get yourself a twenty foot aluminum with an Outboard. That gets you into most the bigger lakes and you can trailer it over to the island and get some meat for the freezer. My buddy uses aluminum prop as well just incase. We travel over 3 feet of water for more time then I'd be comfortable with. Perfect setup for the Okanogan.

Back