Gas Price

twinwinds

I noticed gas price jumped 3 cents yesterday to 102.9 I guess this is the start or ridiculous gas prices for the summer. This is at the Esso in Central Saanich. What is the Gas price where you are?

Might have to get a paddle boat...cheaper:D

Right in time for my road trip next week

3000km return trip hauling the boat
56feet long on the ferries
another 200-300 miles in the boat
14 days of Crown Royal

BEND OVER IS RIGHT

Don't forget the weight of a few bears on the way back.
Can't wait to see pics of a boat full of Yogi. :D

Tips

I was in Campbell River on Monday and the price was $.939

I drove in today (Thursday) and the price was $1.019. Though I did manage to fill up at Mohawk for $.939 before they boosted the price to match the rest of them.

Jim's Fishing Charters
www.JimsFishing.com
http://ca.youtube.com/user/Sushihunter250

wonder if I can convert my outboard to propane:)
69 cents at the elk lake shell

Hooch
swiftsurehaliaug07-1.jpg

maybe we should pick one major company across the whole country and boycott it for a month or two including buying coffee and smokes from their stores i know canadians tried to boycott buying gas for a day but that doesnt work we all need to pick on one major company and boycott it across the whole country. never know it might work but like i said it needs to last for a month or two

well put the first 100 liters in the truck last night at 102.9....several more liters to come in the next few days ....1500km towing the boat....[B)] and the pleasures of coming back

It figures, I am heading from work (Regina) to fish with Last Chance for a few days the end of the month. Glad I run a Duramax, 77.9 a litre for diesel here, 66.9 at home in Ab. (Flying J) 82.9 for gas.

Just witnessed the price of gas going up to 106.9 at 1:30....just in time for the long weekend and my trip.....bend over:(

Hey Striperjack, I know it is a p#ss off but if it is any consolation, I paid $2.00 a litre in Bella Bella last year....... :(:( SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

I forgot to mention that the price I stated was for MARINE GAS.... SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Back