Furuno DFF1 Sounder with 1 kW M260 Transducer

CBsqrd

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Furuno DFF1 black box network sounder for use with NavNet, TZTouch, TZT2 systems. 50/200 kHz dual channel transducer and compatible with 600 W or 1 kW transducers.

Includes M260 1 kW 50/200 kHz in-hull mounted transducer with uncut tank. Plugs directly into DFF1.

Also includes network cable and 8 foot power cable, plus an adaptor cable if you have a separate water temperature sensor.

Full specs here: https://www.furuno.com/en/products/fishfinder/DFF1

Located in North Vancouver and on Island regularly. Will ship on request.

$400 obo

IMG_1455.JPG IMG_1456.JPG IMG_1457.JPG IMG_1458.JPG IMG_1459.JPG IMG_1460.JPG

Last edited:
Bump. Great way to upgrade your electronics over the winter without have to drill a hole in your boat.

Just curious—-was the face of that transducer subjected to heat? Almost looks like it was fired up in the wet box without any cooling liquid and it got hot—-I might have interest but would like to know if it’s 100%. Thanks

Just curious—-was the face of that transducer subjected to heat? Almost looks like it was fired up in the wet box without any cooling liquid and it got hot—-I might have interest but would like to know if it’s 100%. Thanks

I can’t speak for the previous owner, but I have always ensured the tank was full of RB antifreeze sine I acquired the boat in 2016. I used it as the sole transducer from then until it came off the boat early this summer, and it worked great without any issues over that time. I took it off the boat as it was mounted in the spot that I installed a DFF3D.

Here are a couple pics. The first is from March 31st and shows bait (herring) off bottom on low frequency (50 kHz). The second picture is from September 2018 and shows sockeye off the Fraser on high frequency (200 kHz).

IMG_0531.jpeg

IMG_3758 (1).jpeg

Back