2x gps sounder

brutus

hummingbird 688ci hd, sonar gps unit, all cables ,transducer,extension transducer cable (12ft) comes with nav + cards,sonar charts have been loaded 200$
lowrance elite 7 hdi,sonar gps unit,all cables,tranducer(50/200) comes with nav + card,sonar charts have been loaded,details on the map are not that great for this unit 250$ (sold)

both these units are in good working order and in good condition reason for selling is they came with the boat when I bought it,upgrading to mfd with radar.
also have older radar dome furuno for 1720 model 50$
a navman 4500 head unit only free
jrc 1500 radar display head unit only 100$
lowrance lcx 18c gps sounder head unit only 50$
bump

Last edited:
I'm on the island. Was interested if it was an easy transaction. That's a good deal for that unit....I'm sure it won't take long for someone to scoop it.

im interested in the humminbird unit do you have some pics of the condition? does it have a screen cover at all?

For some that showed interest in the units but backed out because i am in langley, i travel to port renfrew almost weekly starting on may first as thats where i keep my boat in the summer, no rush for me to sell these units, i think they are fair priced, just dont need them anymore, so if they dont sell now i will keep them posted

K might be tonight or tomorrow if that’s ok
If it’s in good condition I’ll probably buy it

Back