Fundraising Idea for Enhancement - SFBC FIGHT CLUB!!

I would Sumo suit the **** outta you Lorne :D

No jokes, this could work!!

We all have a guy or two we'd like to take a whack at on here... So lets do it and make some money for a good cause!! Maybe bury the hatchet for a few at the same time.

Have a couple different fistfights, charge some admission and donate it to the cause! No ones fishing and everyones bitching so... lets do it!!

Lets have 3 different scraps per shindig - it will be great.

Lets see who calls out who...

I've got a fan or two and am a fan or two so I'll go in the first one no issues!!! Lets raise some coin!!!

Now this is the angry hairy jew I know!!

Going to need some Defib paddles on hand and a few bottles of oxygen before i get in the ring!

FA,Holmes and Skulpin would be a good start....

C'mon Lorne...name some names!!!!!

Now this is the angry hairy jew I know!!

Going to need some Defib paddles on hand and a few bottles of oxygen before i get in the ring!

FA,Holmes and Skulpin would be a good start....

C'mon Lorne...name some names!!!!!

I have to change the name of my boat now WTF???? Nobody said anything about that:mad:!!!!...............sign me up I'm pissed off now!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lip, funniest video posted to date. Had to go in for stitches after that one.

Profisher, start a thread for the SFBC Bragging Rights Derby. That sounds like good damn times!

Lip, funniest video posted to date. Had to go in for stitches after that one.

Profisher, start a thread for the SFBC Bragging Rights Derby. That sounds like good damn times!

I had seen it before a while ago but haven't seen it again till you posted. I'm still laughing..............:D..........again!!!

My guess is that they made that video with a few of the toughest keyboarders in the land!!

Thats why this fundraiser gets to sort it all out!

Be a lot less cheap shots going on once someones butt is handed to them!! HAHA!!

Raise money raise money!!

And there is that other goof from the south Island.

Can't remember his handle, don't care to spend the time looking. Claims he has friends I took fishing that weren't happy.

Toughest part of the story to believe was that he has a friend, but I don't remember which yahoo it was.

Anyhow, I'll take him in the next go round!!

Have a buddy that organizes this stuff so lets have at it!!!

what about that two balls twit Osama I thinks he's next.

and the kayak twins with headlamps in the dark that we watched raid our crabtraps in bamfield, what there only for locals.

what about that two balls twit Osama I thinks he's next.

and the kayak twins with headlamps in the dark that we watched raid our crabtraps in bamfield, what there only for locals.

Bitterness ramping up to a match.............firelight and the kayak twins. I'd like to see that one!!! Hell I'd join in and sink those MF'ers. Portable hand drill and an auger bit should do the trick man.

im here if ya need me English ;)

[Z-FPimCmbX8] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-FPimCmbX8&feature=player_detailpage

im here if ya need me English ;)

[Z-FPimCmbX8] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-FPimCmbX8&feature=player_detailpage

Both of you are going to need a lot of help lol. English is first on my list. I hope to come down there some day and take him out fishing on my own boat!!!!! So there. What do have to say about that LOL!!!!

I can see a match coming on now..........................

[_W-fIn2QZgg] http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_W-fIn2QZgg

At least you have the same taste in music. Your in buddy lol.

I'm still going to have to go a few rounds with English and you. Hope you know how to drive a boat in case I don't come out on the winning end lol:D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back