FS: Grady White Gulfstream

fishin_magician

Bump to the top for a buddy. This is one nice boat..and it is a total package that is READY TO GO. I'm sure he'll entertain reasonable offers...and throw in the downriggers if the price is right! Bump for a nice ride!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure. Call up Jason.... (604) 306 2619 or (604) 763 5460

Is this boat still available?
Have someone who maybe looking?

Hey Deryk, that is our old pal Jason's boat...he was chartering out of the store. Guess they didn't do all that well with the charter side of the business.

Actually, Jason is doing very well and their charter business is doing great.....check 'em out for yourself www.bonchovy.com I've looked at the boat myself and talked with him the other day. It's a nice ride and they're going bigger.

Actually, Jason is doing very well and their charter business is doing great.....check 'em out for yourself www.bonchovy.com I've looked at the boat myself and talked with him the other day. It's a nice ride and they're going bigger.

Great to hear. Yep, go big or go home. Clients are looking for big, safe comfy rides so he's got the right idea there.

Is tyhis unit still available? I know someone that's looking for one right now and this looks like it would fit his criteria perfectly.

Back