FS/FT: Exterior Propane On demand hot water heater

Dann_1987

Probably be a long shot on here, but thought someone might have a use for this for a cabin or something...

I was cleaning out the garage and I have a Rinnai V53e on demand hot water heater. This model runs on Propane as opposed to natural gas, and is an exterior only model. This was bought a few years ago for a clients cabin on Nelson Island, but they decided to go another route so I decided to keep it for a project of my own that never came to be. Brand new, had never been opened until today to take pictures. You can see the information and instruction tags still taped to the unit.

I paid just over $1000 for this, but its a few years old, so I'll start by asking $600 (?) but open to offers and trades.

For trades, I am looking for but not limited to, a Seastar Hydraulic helm for second steering station, good condition center pin rod and reel, to name a few things, or open to anything boat or fishing related really, just let me know what you have if you're interested...

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 60
  • bottom connections.jpg
    bottom connections.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 59
  • box model 2.jpg
    box model 2.jpg
    332.6 KB · Views: 59
  • box model number.jpg
    box model number.jpg
    343.7 KB · Views: 54
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 53
  • gas.jpg
    gas.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 57
Should mention that I am located in North Saanich, but travel to the lower mainland a few times a month for work.

Back