free tv online

When I went to this site it tried to download a virus to my pc but my security caught it. Be careful.

i use ninjavideo.net when i miss shows - pretty straight forward (although only flash option seems to work at home - no virus issues

Aw shoot. After days and days of viewing, my stupid anti-virus just decided there is a problem. So not only am I likely riddled with computer sick, but I lost a good source of free TV.

Sorry about that. I have a work laptop with good anti-virus etc.. so I have been enjoying some of the halibut and other west coast stuff worry free.

You're never worry free when it comes to getting infected no matter how good your ant-virus software might be. New stuff being put out there every day. Safer to stay away from sites that are known to be risky, IMHO.

Point taken, Clipper. I guess I meant that my important stuff gets backed up daily at work, and if this one crashes, they'll give me a new one till this one is fixed. I'll be staying away from that site. Once again, sorry for steering people to an infected link.
quote:Computers make it easier to do a lot of things, but most of the things they make it easier to do don't need to be done.
Andy Rooney

No problem. It actually looked like an interesting site for the few minutes I was on there. Too bad.

Back