Free/ Crab traps need recovering.

Ugly Betty

I was up camping this week at porteau Cove. Left the traps out overnight not realizing that we were going to have a extreme weather system coming in today. Unfortunately with my 16 foot Lund I could not get out in 70 km an hour winds and pull the traps. If anybody is out fishing in the defence islands area or around Porteau Cove. P.m. me and I’ll tell you what the name is on the two traps I set them just out front of furry creek beach north of the golf coarse. they’ll be yours for the taking as I can’t get back up that way for the next couple of weeks due to work schedule. Not only that you’ll get some nice free crabsThe traps also have 100 feet lead line and buoys attached. I just don’t want to see them ghost fishing And going to waste. hopefully they didn’t get flipped over in the gale force winds! It was so bad they even asked us to evacuate the campground. And the guy across the road from us actually had a tree top snap off and land on his truck and destroy his awning on his trailer. Happy spring break

I was up camping this week at porteau Cove. Left the traps out overnight not realizing that we were going to have a extreme weather system coming in today. Unfortunately with my 16 foot Lund I could not get out in 70 km an hour winds and pull the traps. If anybody is out fishing in the defence islands area or around Porteau Cove. P.m. me and I’ll tell you what the name is on the two traps I set them just out front of furry creek beach north of the golf coarse. they’ll be yours for the taking as I can’t get back up that way for the next couple of weeks due to work schedule. Not only that you’ll get some nice free crabsThe traps also have 100 feet lead line and buoys attached. I just don’t want to see them ghost fishing And going to waste. hopefully they didn’t get flipped over in the gale force winds! It was so bad they even asked us to evacuate the campground. And the guy across the road from us actually had a tree top snap off and land on his truck and destroy his awning on his trailer. Happy spring break
Hopefully some one will bring them in for you and keep the crabs for payment. No use risking your life.

Happy to recover them and hold onto them till your back. They can sit in my yard a few weeks. No worries. PM the name / number on them and I'll try to pull them if the winds cooperate
First name is Scott and the phone number on the float is 604-618-0333

Similar to Marco, If i was there tomorrow or next day I would retrieve them and hold for you. unfortuantely I am out of town at moment. I would be dissapointed if I heard a fellow angler take you up on your offer to keep your traps.
I did not get out. To windy. Stayed in indian arm. Traps are still there I believe. Someone rescue them!

Back