Forum members BOATS

IMG_0669-1-1.jpg
Decided to give this photo thing a try heres a pic outside South Bank

Nice pics CC, calm out there that day ! Heard Ron and a few others went back to alder bay this weekend, bet they're getting wet !!

Our boat may not the best fishing boat on this thread but it is perhaps one of the oldest (hence, the faithful use of the PFD :)):

IMG_1861.jpg

1969 Crestliner 18' Wildwind

rbv... it doesnt matter what you are in, as long as you are out on the water with a few lines in the water! i am sure she catches fish just as well as many of the others! hope ya havent had to use the PFD in the old girl though... [:p]

Here are some good shots of Wolf and his rig. Who says he can't smile and have fun! :D It's all good!

IMG_4479.jpg
[/img]

IMG_4480.jpg
[/img]

Here are some good shots of Wolf and his rig. Who says he can't smile and have fun! :D It's all good!

IMG_4479.jpg
[/img]

IMG_4480.jpg
[/img]

Here is Striperjack in action. I will post a few more of you guys on the water if you don't mind. If someone likes his picture please PM me and I will send you the file. Those pics were all taken durin gthe Consultant's Invitational Fishing Derby this year.

IMG_4490.jpg
[/img]

Here is Striperjack in action. I will post a few more of you guys on the water if you don't mind. If someone likes his picture please PM me and I will send you the file. Those pics were all taken durin gthe Consultant's Invitational Fishing Derby this year.

IMG_4490.jpg
[/img]

Not sure who those guys are but I like the photo. Maybe one of you can identify them.

IMG_4405.jpg
[/img]

Actually, in the foreground is striperjack again and in the background is a non-forum member with his 30' Whaler. Guess the whaler has a slight edge on you Jack, eh? :D

Back