Forum back online!

Well, I had to have malware removed from my home computer over christmas and it may have come from here, and I'm now getting warnings when I come here on my home computer. So I'm not sure about coming here anymore, at least on my home computer. This site seems to get hacked a lot.

still getting warnings and the banner system is displaying issues as well

Attachments

• malware.JPG
    malware.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 29
Now I am getting a message from Hotmail service unavailable-- try later Anyone else with hotmail getting the same thing?

still getting warnings and the banner system is displaying issues as well

Same problems with my Linux OS. My Windows computer has no problems.

Hi Guys ... The site has not been hacked. Google mistakenly deemed our ad code as "malicious." It's the same ad code we've been using since the forum was set up.

When this warning originally came up for me, I submitted a request to Google to reevaluate the site and it gave us a clean bill of health and removed the warnings. Once I cleared my browser cache and restarted, the warnings disappeared. Your browsers may still be hanging onto a cached copy of the page. Try clearing your caches and restarting and let me know if this helps.

Cheers,
ChrisP

http://prntscr.com/oo2kz

WOW!!!! mystery buttons fixed....sweet, bring on the freshwater section and the steelhead pics of all those secret spots eh?...and of course the BLCKHAWKS THREAD, and i guess a crapnucks thread as well....:cool::p....holmes*

I would have thought you would have brought that thread up already... must be slowing down...Welcome back... :)

I'm still getting lots of warning every time I come here on my home computer. I suspect lots of malware crap has and is still going on.

I'm still getting lots of warning every time I come here on my home computer. I suspect lots of malware crap has and is still going on.

Start> control panel> internet options> clear history, temp files, cookies etc.

*Make sure you know your passwords

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Lipper, I gave that a try.

Start> control panel> internet options> clear history, temp files, cookies etc.

*Make sure you know your passwords

Control-Shift-Delete gets your there quicker. Or look under Tools in your tool bar should be a option Delete History...It clears History,temp files and cookies.

Okay, I'm still getting same warming/alert to not use this site when on my home computer. ):

I read online the Firefox 17 has a glitch and so upgrade to 18 which fixed the glitch around the warning issue. ...We shall see.

Google Chrome!

X2

Switched to Chrome about a month ago, a lot faster than IE. So far, so good.

No, I have not tried Chrome but maybe I should?

Back