Ford Ranger Tire Recomendations

Breakin"even

Crew Member
Time for new tires on my new to me 2011 ford ranger. I spend 98% of my time on paved roads
and looking for great tires at a reasonable price.
I'm not sure if I should go with all weather or all weather mud and snow tires as well.

I would go with a M & S or as of October first you wont be legal to go over mountain passes, inducing the Malahat.

I had Maxxis RAZR's on my Ranger - they were great in mud & snow. I have a set of brand new brake pads for you if you're in the Lower Mainland. Free.

I just put a set of these on my Cherokee for similar driving. Made by Hankook, have the snowflake and a 100K warranty; paid about $160 a wheel for 235-75 R15 installed and balanced. So far they've been great on wet roads and very quiet.

Check out Cedar Tire in Cedar, they have great prices.

If you do go there for my nissan titan these are what I bought based on my discussions with them. Revelo Ridgetrack.

Have 10 months on them and for snow, rain and ice I think they beat by BF Goodriches. A lot of the logging guys locally are running them.

There also fairly quiet. It's quite the price difference come in about $400.00 cheaper than other brands installed.

About seven years ago I put a set of General Tire Grabber A/T2's on my 4x4 Ranger. Picked them up at Can Tire on a good sale. They've been great. Lots of grip on the ramp, not too noisy on the highway for an AT tire. Got about 40K on them now, still lots of tread.

Time for new tires on my new to me 2011 ford ranger. I spend 98% of my time on paved roads
and looking for great tires at a reasonable price.
I'm not sure if I should go with all weather or all weather mud and snow tires as well.
Just put Yokohama tires on my 08 Ranger love them ( Canada Tire )

Michelin at/2 m+s and snow flake have them on our work trucks awesome tires.

bfg k02 on personal 3/4T think they’re a little better than the duratracs on the pavement but a little worse in the mud/snow. Last about 50-60k could get more out of them maybe another 5-10k

of the 2 the Michelin are much nicer on the road and perform well in the rain/snow when needed they’ll also last longer..

Back