For sale: Lowrance lcx - 112c

Fishing Guide

Cheers All,

Selling Lowrance LCX - 112C sounder

Unit was new in July 2010 and has been kept inside boat garage since new. Original boxes manuals available. In excellent condition. I will keep as much of the original install as possible (i.e., transducer etc...) and provivde purchaser with the new product out of the box. GPS Module was mounted inside of boat so it also shows new and has been exposed to NO weather.

Reason for selling: purchasing new HDS unit as this one will not work with the new broadband radar otherwise I would keep it. The unit retailed for $2400.00

Discussed the price with Dane at Harbour Chandler in Nanaimo (unit was purchased there) and he suggested between $1400.000-$1600.00 so.....still under warranty!

FIRM PRICE: $1500.00 CASH

Bonus: Will throw in one glow and one chartreuse 15 lbs new coated downrigger balls (over $50.00 each) if unit is purchased before end of November.

Cheers All,

This unit has to be gone by the end of December so that the new one can be on the books by December 31 for tax purposes. In that effort I will:

Throw in an 8 hours charter ($800.00 value) which can either be used personally, sold or given as a Christrmas Gift.

Cheers All,

Sale on unit fell through.... unit is as new and under warranty:

Either: $1500.00 cash w/ 8 hours charter

or $1325.00 without charter or chip.

Cheers All,

New HDS 10 is now in ... and the lcx 112c is in the orginal box and ready to install. I might be persuaded to help
install this unit.... :)

$1.75 is MY price. LOL for you ad a few 0's ....LOL.....

This is a great unit. In perfect shape. I am shocked that someone has not bought this yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought a hds 7. Not ready to add a second sounder yet. Too many other items to pick up first. Fishing Guide, are you using the platinum card in your hds 10? If so, what are the advantages over the gold card other than 3D?

Cheers Charlie415,

I am using the Gold card. Same price as the platinum without all the extra functions. I don't need all the bells and whistles as I focus on the primary intent...finding my way - AND fish! ;)

I will throw in two coated cannonballs - one glow one chartreuse (thermoplastic) to the person who finds me a sale.

Back