F/S Lowrance HDS 10

Fishing Guide

Cheers All ...

For Sale Generation 1 Lowrance HDS 10 - as I need to purchase a Lowrance HDS 10 Generation 2 to update
to the new CHIRP standard...

Unit was purchased from Harbour Chandler (Nanaimo) fairly recently ... and, as I am only changing out the
head, will come with all new cables and transduceur, manual and original packaging...

Unit sits in covered vessel in a heated garage so it is showroom condition ...

Unit has been valued by Harbour Chandler @ $1600.00 and am told they will have it sold soon ...

Offered here for $1500.00 (if you mention you saw it here ... ) ... with NO TAX

Unit is in Nanaimo but am sure we can ensure it finds its way to its new home ... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers All...

To facilitate sale I will offer a 5 hours salmon n' crab charter to whoever sells / or purchases unit ...
charter can be used, gifted, traded, or sold ...

i'll give you a grand and let you come fish with me....lol
for two days so you get fish and enjoy

wanting to upgrade from my hummingbird to hds /sounder and an elite /chart

Those units were around 2700 new. FG looks after his stuff big time. I pass him all the time on the highway and his boat and gear look like the day he bought them.
IMO it's a good deal. No tax and an afternoon of fishing. What's not to like :).

Cheers wildthing ... Use your $1000.00 ... sell the charter for $500.00 ... and we're there ... and I will
visit you for the first day's fishing so you can show me 'how you do it' ... ;) and I can help fine-tune
the unit ... :)

Cheers All ... UNIT IS NOW SOLD! :)

New HDS 10 Gen 2 goes in at 7: 30 tomorrow morning ...

Thank you to all who expressed interest and to those who provided support!

Back