For sale. 2011 20' thunderjet Falcon.

kermit

150 hp Yamaha main engine.21 hrs. use. Extended warrantee till 2016. This is a Canadian boat,so the warrantees are honored in Canada. 9.9 hp Yamaha kicker, electric start,power tilt. Lawrance hds 7 sounder gps. Tandem axle trailer c/w disc brake on all 4 whls. swing tongue,spare tire and mount, and Teflon bunks. This boat has about every option available (18). The boat was custom ordered, so I had them add a second side shelf. The replacement cost is in the low to mid 60's. I'm asking 49,900.00. I have a series of pictures I can email if seriously interested. Also feel free to ask questions. Thanks. Brian.

interested inyour boat. marcinko@telus.net i live in the interior email pictues and

150 hp Yamaha main engine.21 hrs. use. Extended warrantee till 2016. This is a Canadian boat,so the warrantees are honored in Canada. 9.9 hp Yamaha kicker, electric start,power tilt. Lawrance hds 7 sounder gps. Tandem axle trailer c/w disc brake on all 4 whls. swing tongue,spare tire and mount, and Teflon bunks. This boat has about every option available (18). The boat was custom ordered, so I had them add a second side shelf. The replacement cost is in the low to mid 60's. I'm asking 49,900.00. I have a series of pictures I can email if seriously interested. Also feel free to ask questions. Thanks. Brian.

send me some pictures.ken.

Just curious if you are getting rid of it because you dont like it or for other reasons. I am looking at aluminum boats right now and am trying to compile some information on what people like and dislike

The reason the boat is for sale is as you can see I have only been able to use it for 21 hr.s in 2 years. The quality of construction is the best I have seen in an aluminum boat. The welding is a work of art. The boat needs to be full of people having a good time and catching fish. Sadly, it won't be me.

Back