foot

ok fess up who's using feet for hali bait and you might want to secure them a little better to your line so they stop washing ashore and scarying the %$#* out of the tourist

:D :D :D you guys are sick,, funny but sick

IMG_1021-1.jpg

I could use a right one[B)]

Wasted a lot of time for callout of authorities that have better things to do with their time...Plus there are also 4 families from a plane crash that get issues dragged up for them every time something like this is discovered,whether its real or a very sick prank.....

Oh come on don't be so dry we was just funnin is all...

IMG_1021-1.jpg

I know,,,just raggin on your guys...I am the master of black humour most days at the firehall....Sometimes its the only way to get past some of the less than thrilling situations we find ouselves in..;)[V]

It's a tired joke but.... I think something is afoot. ;)

I heard these feet could be part of the Tsunami victims in Indonesia on boxing day a few years ago.

I'm shocked that members of this forum would find humour in this tragic event. And don't try to deny it, you haven't a leg to stand on.

I JUST WISH IT WAS POSTED UNDER THE GENERAL OPEN FORUM[V]

............... and this thread just keeps limping along :D

seaswirlstiper.jpg

I heard the RCMP is puzzled by all the feet found lately. They are asking the public to give them a hand.

(last night Leno)

:D

quote:Originally posted by kildonan

I heard these feet could be part of the Tsunami victims in Indonesia on boxing day a few years ago.

Could be believable....but size 12's?

"Could be believable....but size 12's?"

Not all the victims were the smaller statured Indonesians of the area.
Many vacationers perished too.

But I'm skeptical the found feet are from there.

Weird one for sure.

Take care.

Back