Food and beverage boat

Aquaholic

Crew Member
I wonder why someone doesn't copy what the golf courses are doing and have a boat going around selling "refreshments" and food? A hotdog or burger out on the water is always a treat if you don't have the bbq along. I am sure a phone app for payment would handle the money equation. Delivery could be done in a number of ways. On busy weekends they would do well.

I wonder why someone doesn't copy what the golf courses are doing and have a boat going around selling "refreshments" and food? A hotdog or burger out on the water is always a treat if you don't have the bbq along. I am sure a phone app for payment would handle the money equation. Delivery could be done in a number of ways. On busy weekends they would do well.
They have one in bamfield. He'll even deliver pizza. He's only got a short run though.

there goes the bikini vision....

Tackle, belts, downrigger terminal hardware, perfect.

A drone could be used to drop items off, or a long handled net and a maneuverable boat.

Sunds lodge on Malcolm island had a burger boat that went around to all there guide boats and cooked the guests and the guides an awesome burger, they also had a beach Bistro where they put ashore at Lizard and another place in the Plumpers and served hot soup and fresh cooked crab. It was well received by the guests.

Sunds lodge on Malcolm island had a burger boat that went around to all there guide boats and cooked the guests and the guides an awesome burger, they also had a beach Bistro where they put ashore at Lizard and another place in the Plumpers and served hot soup and fresh cooked crab. It was well received by the guests.
West Coast Resorts would bring our lunch out to us if we didn't want to go in for a break, it was prepared at the lodge by the chef's. Pretty special I tell you. Some of us would find a beach and have lunch together, stretch our legs etc.

West Coast Resorts would bring our lunch out to us if we didn't want to go in for a break, it was prepared at the lodge by the chef's. Pretty special I tell you. Some of us would find a beach and have lunch together, stretch our legs etc.
Did you guide there or a guest

Did you guide there or a guest
Repeat guest at 3 of their locations numerous times, Hippa, Englefield (my favourite), and Milbanke Sound. I was assigned boat #26 one year, which is the boat that @hippaisland ended up buying for his personal use. Was a real shame when the operation folded.

Repeat guest at 3 of their locations numerous times, Hippa, Englefield (my favourite), and Milbanke Sound. I was assigned boat #26 one year, which is the boat that @hippaisland ended up buying for his personal use. Was a real shame when the operation folded.
What year were you at Hippa

Back