Floating cabins

R

relics revenge

Does anyone have any infromation about floating cabins on Nootka sound. Putting one there? water leases? where you go to start looking. Or as well anyone selling one up there. Much appreciated.[?]

Talked with a couple people that have tried to run floating cabins in and around the quite little places and unless you are prepared to spend a lot of time on them and are able to check on them regulary you better be prepared to get ripped off. I know some that basically gave them up because they got tired of replacing everything in them.. I guess you could say there are still some pirates running around. Just something to think about before spending a bunch of cash on one.

IMG_1021-1.jpg

I hear Pacific Safari in Mcbride bay is for sale, not exactly a cabin..
price is North of $1M
would be cool if say, ten like minded fishing fools wanted to go in together - form a limited partnership..and FISH !!!!! a LOT
...well, that's the dream anyway..

quote:Originally posted by relics revenge

Does anyone have any infromation about floating cabins on Nootka sound. Putting one there? water leases? where you go to start looking. Or as well anyone selling one up there. Much appreciated.[?]

Are these pirates all over the island or more prelivent in one area. Was looking at more the private cabins to buy not the lodge type thing. The lodge type thing would be retirement, if there is still fishing then, who knows.
Any new Nootka reports.

Back