Flies for sale

kunni

Hi all,

I am trying to kick start a sideline business to supplement my other job. I tie flies, and really enjoy tying them so I was considering selling. My experience is in chironomids, leeches, muddlers, boobies, most lake flies. I tie dries but not alot of them. In short if you want a fly made specifically for you, or a custom pattern, pm me through the forum or phone at 250 727 9877. $20 for 12, or $12 for 6. I can ship, but shipping is on the buyer.

thanks

Konrad

IMG_2699.jpgIMG_3769.jpgIMG_3768.jpgIMG_2312.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Snapped a quick picture of Jeff's dozen (it only looks like 11, but theres a micro leech hiding behind one of the muddlers). Even threw in a few chironomids if you feel the chironomid itch coming on.

Cheers

Kunni

DSC_0064.jpg

Right on , good looking bunch of flies ! stoked to see them when I get home near the end of the month, thanks again , stoked to be first SFBC member to get some Killer Kunni's :cool:

Heres a half batch of size 4 purple attractors.

Kunni

DSC_0065.jpg

Looking good!!! Hope the venture works out for you.
Cheers
Bryan

Thanks! If you know of anyone in need of flies, feel free to pass my info on.

Konrad

Heres a few more...

Kunni

DSC_0067.jpg

Finally home from the patch for a bit and i just like to say , i have received my flys and am a completely satisfied customer, keep up the good work Kunni i will undoubtably be a repeat customer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike and I picked up 48 flies yesterday. His flies are great! He was quick to fill the order. Cant wait to get out and try some of them.

Thanks Buddy, KK

Thanks guys! I am happy that you are happy with them.

tight lines,

Kunni

No problem! Great to hear your having success on them! Was that the double rib one?

Kunni

No problem! Great to hear your having success on them! Was that the double rib one?

Kunni

Yes, I used a bloodworm and the thread came unraveled so I switched to the chrony. I think the threads may have been broken when I casted into a tree.

Yes, I used a bloodworm and the thread came unraveled so I switched to the chrony. I think the threads may have been broken when I casted into a tree.

Oh, thats no good, which pattern was the blood worm? I will replace it, sorry about that.

Kunni

Oh, thats no good, which pattern was the blood worm? I will replace it, sorry about that.

Kunni

It was one of the larger ones tied on like a size 10 scud hook. Looked like you sharpied the sides black.

Don't worry about replacing it.

-KK

Yes, I remember tying those. Next time you are around my area, give me a call, its really no problem for me to replace it.

Thanks

Kunni

Here's an order of chironomids for a forum member.

Kunni

DSC_0094.jpg

Here's a few smallmouth patterns, and possibly carp for the smaller flies.

Kunni

DSC_0097.jpgDSC_0100.jpg

Back