Flexible brake line

looking for any info on finding a flexible brake line 36” long for my trailer. Installed a swing tongue kit and also need 48” safety chains as well. Anyone know where I could get these parts on the South Island area?
Thanks
Chris

looking for any info on finding a flexible brake line 36” long for my trailer. Installed a swing tongue kit and also need 48” safety chains as well. Anyone know where I could get these parts on the South Island area?
Thanks
Chris

hit up lordco or napa etc see if you can make an automotive application work.

Greenline hose and fittings in vancouver was able to make custom lines for me. I imagine the have the same capability on the island. Just bring the old line in and they can duplicate it.

Cheers,

Recommend Westshore 4X4, lots of stainless braided trail gear brake lines. May have an application that works.

HM

I got some decent ones from Sherwood last year. They were made with Brass fittings so they don't corrode nearly as fast as the steel fitting ones they replaced.

I recommend Greenline.

Thanks for the suggestions boys. Green line in Victoria made it while I waited. A little pricey at $94 but it’s exactly what I needed

Back