Fishing Trip for 2 at Langara ISLAND Lodge, Haida Gwaii

AM AM

I won this trip for 2 at a corporate Charity Event
hoping to sell it for 30% off and spend the money on a different trip.

• Package includes the Langara Island (Chinook Lodge) for 2ppl - for 4or5days + a Guided Boat for the duration of the trip + all meals and alcohol.
• 2012 or the 2013 season… no time restrictions. I have listed the dates available for 2012 season below.
• I guess the langara ISLAND is the more “luxurious retreat” (vs. the langara ‘fishing lodge’) according to the website….never been so can’t comment.
• This 4 day package for 2 would cost $12,045 + $1445 HST and the 5 day would cost $13,195 + $1583 HST.
Details: http://www.langara.com/our-lodges/langara-island-lodge/rates-packages

$9,000 or best offer

(416) 648 1154
afjalm@hotmail.com

afjal

I called the langara people up on available date…
2012 season available Dates: 5 days (5-9June, 26-30June, 21-25Aug, 28Aug-1Sep), 4days(sep1-4),
2013 – you have to wait until 1Dec2012 to book for 2013

What's Included
• Return air travel from Vancouver to Haida Gwaii
• Helicopter transfer to the Island Lodge
• Accommodations (double occupancy)
• All meals and beverages (including all alcohol consumed in the lodge)
• Marine clothing and all fishing equipment
• Private boats
• Care of your catch (including vacuum-packing, flash-freezing and styro-box shipment to Vancouver)

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    14 KB · Views: 274
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey AM AM.....

I may have some interest in this as I was looking to book at Queen Charlotte Lodge with a couple of buddies; but would certainly entertain this.

Just curious as this IS the internet, how would the transfer take place and ensure there is no scam at all. I am not accusing you but given what happens out there I just want to do my due diligence. Is there a way of ensuring that Langara Lodge is involved in confirming the package?

Feel free to send me a private message but just in case anyone else may have interest you can reply in this thread.

Cheers.

Hey Pippen,
I share your concerns about possible scams and things like that in the internet.

so this is what i was thinking....
1. I have a unique numbered gift certificate from the langara people (outlining everything that's included in the original post)...which i have called them about to let them know that I was the one who won and about possible dates in 2012/13. So they now know that the specifically numbered gift certificate is associated with me.
2. I asked about possibly transferring the gift certificate to my friends if i couldnt go. they said...i would just call them and give them the info of the people who would actually be going.
3. I would pass along the purchaser's info (ie: whoever buys this off of me) to the langara people
4. Purchaser can/should call up the langara people and confirm for themselves... I can be the on the phone if need be.
5. Purchaser would then transfer payment once he/she has confirmed with the langara people....within a reasonable time i reckon (protecting myself this way as well)

if you or anyone has any issues/suggestions, I am all ears.

af

Personally I don't like the setup with LIL-they start too late in the AM/finish too soon in the evening.

Yes the accommodations are luxurious but if you're a serious fisherman this might not fit your style.

Personally I don't like the setup with LIL-they start too late in the AM/finish too soon in the evening.

Yes the accommodations are luxurious but if you're a serious fisherman this might not fit your style.

That would be perfect for Pippen :D

Yeah, but you also have five days to do it................lol

SS

Trade ya my 16 year daughter!!!! LOL Rather deal with the fish attitude than the teenage girl attitude:rolleyes:

Trade ya my 16 year daughter!!!! LOL Rather deal with the fish attitude than the teenage girl attitude:rolleyes:
Now thats funny right there:D:D:D I hear ya on that teenage girl Tude and mines not even there yet!

Back