Fishing Tower/Radar Arch

Give Keith at primus metal craft a call he did all our shop stuff when I sold thunder jet. 604-793-2686 he can send you pics of all the arches he built for us.

I found a person in Courtenay, I will let people know when it's done, as to the workmanship and quality.

Ok let me know the price if u don't mind or pm me. I'm looking for a arch also

Try Blair Marshall at Marshall welding in Port Hardy. 1-250-949-WELD.
He's a boat guy and has an adjustable jig he built to make radar arches. Does nice work. I've had him do a number of different jobs and his quality is excellent. Does a lot of work on fish boats and sporty boats as well.

Hey scotty, interested to see the arch you had made for you trophy. Looking to have one made for this coming season. TF

Last edited by a moderator:
The customs unit from Washington is far better then that Atlantic tower. At least it would be build to fit your boat and match the lines.

I really like my Atlantic and set it up to fit my Striper all by myself including installation and I was 53 years old at that time, has served me well on even with rough west coast rides ... I would recommend it even though its not stainless steal (but you got to pay the price if you want the Ferrari instead of the porch lol )

What ever you decide ........ all the best and enjoy !! Just my 2 cents :)

Back