Fishing Tower/Radar Arch

fire-ex

Wanted - Fishing Tower/Radar Arch

Looking for a fishing tower/radar arch for my Thunder Jet 21 ft Luxor OS. Was looking at a Samson one but are in the States but if I can get one in BC will.

Attachments

• thunder_jet_fishing_tower_05-_3_-270x270[1].jpg
    thunder_jet_fishing_tower_05-_3_-270x270[1].jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 929
Last edited by a moderator:
Samson requires you bring the boat to them. I was wanting one of those too very nice design. I've been thinking of getting custom locally. I'm told around 1600 for the same type tower.

If you can tell me where you are going to get it one made would be much appreciated as yes you have to take your boat to Samson to get it done.

There is a guy in Washington that can make you one and you don't need to bring him your boat. I will find u his number. I wouldn't buy a Samson there pricey for what you get to me I think they are more gear towards wake board towers. Most guys in bc are pretty pricey but it is nice to support them

Hey fire ex there is a guy in Langley that just built me a rack and has built my buddy's tower let me know if you want his number, I'm not sure where you live?

I thought 1200 is cheap lots of others will be in the 2-3k. If you have the skills and tools to make your own that's the best and something you could be proud of

Bolton Stainless in the interior does custom arches as well as OEM supplied, I believe they make all the arches for Campion as well
google them and give them a call

Bolton Stainless in the interior does custom arches as well as OEM supplied, I believe they make all the arches for Campion as well
google them and give them a call

Very pricey and not really worth paying extra to bolt stainless to aluminum. It's always best to try and stick with the same materials if you can

Very pricey and not really worth paying extra to bolt stainless to aluminum. It's always best to try and stick with the same materials if you can
good point wasnt thinking of the dissimilar metals issue

Just got a response from Craigslist guy. pricing seems really good. He lays it all out in his emailed response. Only thing would be to see his work to determine quality.

I'm looking for a arch also for my thunder jet luxor os. I want to lower the height of th factory soft top first and then have the arch made to fit lower down. The head room inside my top is 6'8" I'm only 5 11 so I want to lower the top should make it strong for trailering and also less windage when trolling or docking

I think they all lower just depends how much you want to cut off. I was just watching the video from Atlantic Towers. Also I just found a thread in general that Fixit has.

The customs unit from Washington is far better then that Atlantic tower. At least it would be build to fit your boat and match the lines.

Back