Fishing the inlet-Camping options?

Charter Tofino

So im throwing together a last minute trip to the inlet before i leave BC till april for school in alberta[xx(]. What are the options assuming china creek is booked are the other options? dont want to go as far as poetts and wreck the trailer. I have heard of mctush and another site before nahmint? Im looking for one with a dock so i dont need to relaunch every morning. Any ideas thoughts? stay in town?

No dock at Mactush Kelly,Road might be a little rough for your trailer,but its a great spot to camp.We go every year.DAN

Dan do you launch every morning? I wouldnt mind that but the parents need the truck so we will get dropped off. Is that a camp on the china creek side just before the namint marker. Forget the bays name

If your just tenting it, China Creek always lets you stay on the grass near the front of the campground. Moorage is always available as well in the rafting area.

Wow just got a site it was the last one they had during that time frame. aug 23-26 should be prime time. See you guys out there

I'll be around the same time. Fished that week last year...it was awsome:D. Everyone says 1st light is essential...best fishing we had was mid-morning tide changes.

BTW Kelly, what school are you off to? What are you studying?
Have fun;)

University of calgary. Tourism managment. Im hopeing to work/run a fishing resort in the future.Hope the fish are on time this year i remember 2 years ago they showed up in numbers around the 20th. Tight lines

Yeah Kelly, China Creek is your best bet,You have to launch and pull it out every day at Mactush and both ramps have thier own personalities.Not sure where the grass is at China Creek just make sure to have everything tied down if your in the open,the wind can really get going some days.Good luck in Calgary, been there done that,DAN

Back