Fishing T shirts!-Bc Tough

Charter Tofino

Some fishing buddies and I have come up with the idea for "BC TOUGH". We plan on making a batch of T shirts shortly and i wanted to see if there was any interest here on the board. Costs look to be $20 and we will be located in Nanaimo but can likely mail them out, deliver if near ect.

shirt2.jpg

The Beautiful Bobber Jon modeling the first shirt.

66ad884e.jpg

Ps- We should be coming out with some videos soon. First planned video is spearfishing for lingcod, coming out in the next few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering what the logo is all about? Why is BC speared? Maybe it would be better wraped in a fist. I am lost to the meaning of this shirt. Please explain Kelly.

Last edited by a moderator:
yup , count me in for a crews worth:D

Bc Tough is a nickname i picked up when i lived in Alberta. I made a shirt about 3 years back with it and it turned into my favourite fishing shirt. My fishing buddies and i since have coined the term "BC TOUGH" to describe anything we deem awsome or rediculous while fishing.The logo is something i recently made up.The spear is actually the trident of posiden so in a sense represents "the god of the sea". We kind of mixed the two ideas into this.

Just to clear things up on the shirts since i have been questioned on their purpose. We originally just made a few for ourselves at a cost of $ 30 because we thought they looked cool. When friends saw them they asked if we could make more so we figured if we made a bunch at lower costs then some others might want one. I posted on the site here inquiring if anyone wanted to buy one and am in no way pushing them on people. If you want one great and if you dont no problem.

I want two xxl and give me an address and who to make money order to.
Dave.

Cool T-Shirt Kelly. I'll see what I have left for coin in Sept and maybe take one.

I think this would be a good shirt too!

tshirt.gif

At risk of being labeled as spam.
My business is Screen Printing, Embroidery and Promotional Products.
Feel free to PM me for info.
In Victoria.

Tips

Back