fishing partners port renfrew this weekend

C

coho

got the boat, got the gear,[8D]got good knowlegde,need a fishing partner,my boat is moored at the marina all season and i stay in my motorhome whitch is there for the season also,I travel from surrey every two weeks and have problems finding people to come fishing whith me ,I will be there thursday night staying for the weekend and every two weeks after that ,anybody interested reply on this site or via emails. Boat is 24ft and it is my second season at port renfrew just need a few people that like fishing for hali and salmon as much as I do to tag a long,and share the cost of fuel

Coho, I sent you mail. Looking forward to hearing back from you soon. Cheers and tight lines.

Coho, I sent you mail. Looking forward to hearing back from you soon. Cheers and tight lines.

yes MIKE AKA HAULER it is RICHARD I will see you this weekend.TO all the one that have posted I send mail whith contact info.Please try to reply asap so Ican set things up for this weekend, looking foward to meeting you all.

yes MIKE AKA HAULER it is RICHARD I will see you this weekend.TO all the one that have posted I send mail whith contact info.Please try to reply asap so Ican set things up for this weekend, looking foward to meeting you all.

PS no mail was receive, EMAIL acting up maybe, If you did not get the mail please advise me[?]

PS no mail was receive, EMAIL acting up maybe, If you did not get the mail please advise me[?]

Coho, I will be out there quite a bit during the summer. I am also bringing my boat out but would love to go out with others. I dont have any experience out there so will be looking for info! Talk to you soon!

Coho, I will be out there quite a bit during the summer. I am also bringing my boat out but would love to go out with others. I dont have any experience out there so will be looking for info! Talk to you soon!

On the 3pm ferry thursday,still nobody for this weekend, any takers????
one so far
room for one more????

Back