Fishin in Chilliwack?

pae

Hello,
We are going to be in Chilliwack the 3rd week of November. I am wondering if anyone would be able to tell me where (name of the bar, etc off the rivers) we could do some fishing 'from the shore' (will not have access to a boat) that is relatively easy to get to from town - we will have our truck with us.

Thanks in advance,
Leslie

There aren't many foot access bars left. Gates and barriers are becoming more common unfortunately.

Best bet would be to try up towards hope at the laidlaw/jones lk. exit. Park by the train tracks. 15min walk in.

Or try Haig (scale) bar.

good luck

Hello,
We are going to be in Chilliwack the 3rd week of November. I am wondering if anyone would be able to tell me where (name of the bar, etc off the rivers) we could do some fishing 'from the shore' (will not have access to a boat) that is relatively easy to get to from town - we will have our truck with us.

Thanks in advance,
Leslie

Fraser or Chilliwack River? Harrison?

runs pretty much done by the third week of november

didn't notice it was 3rd week of Nov....not much left as steely said, except maybe some...steelies.

That late in year, try Chehalis for late Coho. Chehalis gets coho even into December. Good luck.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Are the carp in the sloughs slow at that time?

Back