FishAssassin needs a Big Shout Out Right Now.

I won't be watching that video as it will just infuriate me. Kids today unfortunately are so corrupted by garbage on social media they don't think any of their actions have consequences anymore. Absolute joke FA would face charges for protecting his home.

Hope the kids parents lay down the law on these juveniles (the youths came back) cause our courts will just give them a slap on the wrist!
Time to get tough with vandalism!
"Charges are also pending against him, relevant to Section 247 (1) of the Criminal Code of Canada: Traps likely to cause bodily harm"
What a **** off.....Pending charges should be dropped!!
Please keep us post on on the final outcome of both the charges of the youths and the victims,

Hope the kids parents lay down the law on these juveniles (the youths came back) cause our courts will just give them a slap on the wrist!
Time to get tough with vandalism!
"Charges are also pending against him, relevant to Section 247 (1) of the Criminal Code of Canada: Traps likely to cause bodily harm"
What a **** off.....Pending charges should be dropped!!
Please keep us post on on the final outcome of both the charges of the youths and the victims,
I doubt he will be charged-make the RCMP and the prosecutor look like absolute fools.!!

This is why it used to be fine to whoop a punk’s azz. Brilliant job!!! Parents of this kid should be absolutely embarrassed and thanking Owen for teaching their kid a lesson?

Just for arguments sake (and before this thread, like every other "controversial" one gets shut down) though - didn't the kid just knock on the door and try to run away?
Haven't kids for decades been doing this? Hell, I remember doing it 50 years ago - although we used to call it "nicky nicky nine doors" instead of a tiktok challenge -seem like the only difference here is the internet filming (and trip wires).
So, is there more to the story I'm not aware of?

Just for arguments sake (and before this thread, like every other "controversial" one gets shut down) though - didn't the kid just knock on the door and try to run away?
Haven't kids for decades been doing this? Hell, I remember doing it 50 years ago - although we used to call it "nicky nicky nine doors" instead of a tiktok challenge -seem like the only difference here is the internet filming (and trip wires).
So, is there more to the story I'm not aware of?
Ringing a door bell is a little different than aggressive kicks on the door which have caused damage in the past. Watch the video. That’s a big enough kick to cause damage. I’d be freaking out if it happened in the middle of the night, let alone multiple times over four years.

Back in my youth, you rang the door bell

Back