fish cops in tahsis

W

wetbeaver

Just had a guy come into my store and said that the fish cops were setting up road blocks on the way to gold river. Wondering if anybody has any info on any new closures or openings. Going up in one week and dont want to get stung. Also wondering what the road conditions are like on the way in to Tahsis might be pulling a new boat in.

"Going up in one week and dont want to get stung"
Obey the law and you'll have nothing to worry about.

Just because I asked a question like that doesnt mean that I dont obey the law I had heard that they had opened sockeye and coho in some areas. Its my first time going up there no need to be a dick about it. I am actually a guide on the west coast very regular and obey the law to a tee. Maybe I should have worded my question differently???? sorrrrrry

One more thing I was asking for regulation changes so that I could obey the law if I didnt care than I wouldnt bother asking about it :D:D

I was only kidding.... I know nootka is a place where you really have to watch the regs as the lines for hatchery/wild and over/under are kinda confusing especially when they hand you a black and white map!!! Print off a colour one from the dfo site and you'll be fine... didn't mean to insinuate anything there wet.... just meant good call as in general for everyone its a good idea to play by the book!

cheers

Didnt anything by the comment about being a dick either sometimes I just think that some people feel that they know everything which every fisherman out there knows is not true. just didnt want my brand new boat to get taken over something stupid,. Believe me Im not going to drive all that way and not keep everything that I can its one of the only personal trips I'll get all year.

apology excepted
wet one

Back