Fire at Granville Island

maybe offshore espar

If the cause of the fire is traced to a brand name furnace will it make any difference?

It will be interesting to read the report when it is released and see what they attribute as the cause of the fire.

To quote from the article

Vancouver firefighters responded to what they described as a “suspicious” fire shortly after 2 a.m.

We all know there are lots of possible causes for a fire. Human error, component failure, arson, a problem at the docks, sales brochures placed next to an electric heater, etc.,etc., the list of possibles is long.

They make boats every day, the boats would have been insured, luckily no one was burned or diedand no firefighters were hurt or injured.

That smoke would have been a toxic cloud of bad news for anyone breathing those fumes unprotected.

If the cause of the fire is traced to a brand name furnace will it make any difference?

So this is where a survey and the reputable name of that company attaches all of the properly written things involved with that survey becomes a thing at the dinner table. Because if it gets down to that, and it's all on paper then there you go.

It will be interesting to read the report when it is released and see what they attribute as the cause of the fire.

To quote from the article

Vancouver firefighters responded to what they described as a “suspicious” fire shortly after 2 a.m.

We all know there are lots of possible causes for a fire. Human error, component failure, arson, a problem at the docks, sales brochures placed next to an electric heater, etc.,etc., the list of possibles is long.

They make boats every day, the boats would have been insured, luckily no one was burned or diedand no firefighters were hurt or injured.

That smoke would have been a toxic cloud of bad news for anyone breathing those fumes unprotected.

My bet. Junkies. Thousands of fires lite in the last year. 500 calls to one SRO on the East Side alone in a year. Coming to a neighbourhood near you and brought to you by JT and Eby.

My bet. Junkies. Thousands of fires lite in the last year. 500 calls to one SRO on the East Side alone in a year. Coming to a neighbourhood near you and brought to you by JT and Eby.
Ok so we had a side bet on that one. I'm fifty fifty that or financial combustion

Back