Feeling the heat ?

We are thinking of upgrading our heating cooling system and wondering what would be the best way to go. We have a 1500ft rancher southern exposure, electric heat. Electric bill is about $160 a month. Summer time we cook on real hot days, we have shades on southside windows that have helped but the house is still pretty hot. Probably need to upgrade the windows on that side as well. would appreciate any help or thoughts

Fugitsu Ductless heat pump. Single head would probably do it. For a rancher that is an easy one. You can also get dual headed unit...

I’ve been monitoring my gas and electricity bills lately and I should say that the price of natural gas has gone up quiet a but lately. My Hydro cost hasn’t changed much tho.

I had theses guys do mine in Victoria.

I had a ductless system installed due to an older house with a flat roof and no previous ducting. Also have no natural gas in my neighbourhood.

I had 5 different companies come through my house and give me quotes. I was amazed that everyone had a different idea how to heat and cool the house. Red and Blue in Victoria was my second choice however they were the most expensive.

Coastal wasn’t the cheapest but they gave me a 10 year warranty.

I had theses guys do mine in Victoria.

I had a ductless system installed due to an older house with a flat roof and no previous ducting. Also have no natural gas in my neighbourhood.

I had 5 different companies come through my house and give me quotes. I was amazed that everyone had a different idea how to heat and cool the house. Red and Blue in Victoria was my second choice however they were the most expensive.

Coastal wasn’t the cheapest but they gave me a 10 year warranty.
Yup, Coastal for us too

I have a 30 year old house with shared heat with the suite in the basement. I replaced natural gas furnace 2 years ago,
without AC or pump, which way should I go now, AC or Heat Pump?

Left work at 10:30 AM monday , it was 38 by 10:30 in downtown Victoria standing on the crane doing roadplates in direct
sun i swear i could have baked an egg on my
forehead , wife went to the inlaws in north saanich to escape the heat , i showed up monday night about 2 hrs before their new heatpump quit , parts on backorder... glad it worked for the weekend atleast to keep the kids cool. , over 500 heat related deaths in bc in the last week. stay cool fela's !

I have red seal tradesman on the mainland that do furnace replacement and air conditioning installation. New construction, residential, commercial or renovation. Pm me for contact info if interested.

Back