Feeling the heat ?

31 here in Point Grey right now. I'd be at the beach in the boat right now if I didn't have it all prepped for my Nootka trip next Sunday,,,.

38 in port alberni today.

Gonzales point was 31 at high noon today. We're down to a more palatable 28 right now....

I'm headed down for an ocean swim in a bit. Looking for more brain freeze!!! :cool:

34 on the Coast today, almost left the cabin to head back to town so we could give our heat pump a big hug.

Wife is in Whistler and its an inferno up that way, but the lakes brought the cool down goods at least. They swam in green lake til 1130 last night.

39 in the truck today. Lowest I saw while driving was 36 then back up to 39 when I got back closer to home. I will never own a black vehicle again.

Tomorrow I’m parking a chair in coquitlam river and drinking some beers

Attachments

• 56912E25-258E-4D4A-908E-BEB36E41E9F3.jpeg
    56912E25-258E-4D4A-908E-BEB36E41E9F3.jpeg
    175.2 KB · Views: 63
39 in the truck today. Lowest I saw while driving was 36 then back up to 39 when I got back closer to home. I will never own a black vehicle again.

By the looks of that pic, your truck temp gauge is running very cool. No worries of it over heating ;)

My truck blew a high pressure line to an injector yesterday from the heat! Also our above ground pool was reading 34 Celsius today lol. I turned the solar heater off for now.

Bailed out of town and took the kids and wife to Powell river and then up to Lund, savary and desolation. Maybe cooler than Alberni but still pretty damn hot up here. I don’t love the heat but it’s a lot better than 9 months of pissing rain.

We spent an hour soaking in the water after a day of fishing up in Egmont. I don't remember it ever being so hot that I needed to stay in the shadow of the boat to stay cool wile swimming. We're all burnt. Center consoles beware, you need to get out of the sun in this heat.

B27898D1-C4A8-44EE-A2C3-846C7A81C747.jpeg
I though it was going to cool down when I drove between work locations. Not a dam chance time to send everyone home working in this stuff is insane. Not worth the money . Pretty sure I have melted spots in my dash. Pretty easy to cook my lunch on location though.

Lobster today . Wasn’t even in the sun all that long . Was trying to hide in the shade with some beers most of the day

Back