Favourite Fishing Accommodations for WCVI?

We have a group of about 8 guys who go to Bamfield every year. We have a 4 bedroom house rented
With its own dock. We live in the lower mainland and I’m looking for 2 guys who are interested
In sharing expenses. My boat-09 Weldcraft 18’8” with 115 yamy and 8 kicker. You need a truck. Expenses
Are about $900-1000 if split 3 ways- fuel, accommodations and dinners. Anyone interested
What dates Larry?

I've stayed and fished from a lot of lodges along WCVI, and without a doubt one of the very best is Eagle Nook Resort in Barkley Sound. First class all the way, and worth every penny.

I've stayed and fished from a lot of lodges along WCVI, and without a doubt one of the very best is Eagle Nook Resort in Barkley Sound. First class all the way, and worth every penny.

Not sure if it is worth every penny but Eagle Nook is in a good location, rooms are really nice and the food, although limited was incredible! Definitely a high end lodge, might even have to say probably one of, if not the nicest on the west coast. Eagle Nook truly is beautiful!!

Back