Favorite Waterfront Rental

Red Monster

For say the family or just two, I'm looking for places to rent (B&B or whatever) where you can pull up with your boat (with moorage) in the Gulf Islands or Howe Sound, not the West Coast. Fishing would not be the priority ...but you never know. I found a few places that could be good, but not many. I'm running out of Vancouver. Thanks for any ideas.

TAKU A-frames..or hariot bay,, nice run from vancouver.. quadra island is a beauty!! gateway to desolation sound, pm me for bottomfishing spots if you are going to go..

For say the family or just two, I'm looking for places to rent (B&B or whatever) where you can pull up with your boat (with moorage) in the Gulf Islands or Howe Sound, not the West Coast. Fishing would not be the priority ...but you never know. I found a few places that could be good, but not many. I'm running out of Vancouver. Thanks for any ideas.

I think you would love this place, just west of Polier Pass and south of Gabriola Pass.
great moorage, calm sea and fishing nearby.
www.innofthesea.ca
but if you want to go in the summer months will need to book well in advance and they only rent by the week during the summer months.

This one......... :cool:

Attachments

• Island Waterfront 130 small size.jpg
    Island Waterfront 130 small size.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 440
Last edited by a moderator:
mayne island cambell bay , good dock lots of stuff for everyone. Deluxe suites.

beemer

Otter Bay, Pender Island. Great marina for the family. Plus the cabins at Currents are modern and comfortable. Also can check them out on VRBO. May be tough to get this time of the year.

Back