Everyone make it ?

Loud an clear on 97A

can someone paleeeeese tell me how to get the smiley's to post throughout my text??...i went to advanced but it will only put it at the top of my post??/...im lost...holmes*

Speaking of Gorby's. :p

Holmes...."Go advanced"....and as you are typing, if you want to add a :cool: here or a :p there. You just type and use your mouse to click on the smilie to the right side of the typing box WHEN you want it inserted. Or...type what you want and then go back and put the cursor where you want to insert a smilie and click. You can move the cursor anywhere you want to in the body of the message but mousing over it and clicking....you can even put in in the middle of a word like this. I am going to type Blackha:pwks suck..............and now I am going to go back and click on "Blackhawks Suck" after typing out the whole message and click on where I want in the word to add a smilie right smack dab in the center.

Got it????

okay sounds great but there are no smilies on the rite side of this box im typing in, just below and it will only allow me to pick one...which stays at the top...only "post icons" are below...holmes*....unless i type it out long form there is nothing 4 me to click on...:eek:...holmes*

holmes....okay...I just figured out what's happening. Click on settings in the top right corner of your screen and it takes to your personal screen where you can set anything. Down on the left you will see "General Settings".....click on that. Make sure you go down and change every option you want activated or deactivated if you haven't. If you want to be able to receive Private Messages etc. When you get down to Miscellaneous options you will see the "editor" options. Click on the one that is Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing. Once you have clicked on it....go to the bottom right hand corner of the screen and click on "Save Changes". Now try typing a message.....again going to "advanced" when you go to reply. You'll see way more options of what you can do within your replies/posts.

WHEW!!!! I thought we were going to have to "talk you down" from one of the skyscrapers in Gold River.

Ya.....you can only pile in 4 "images" which are either pics or smilies per post in this version; not sure if that can change at all or not?

You should go through and read all of the "options" in your "General Settings" so you are set up properly; one thing you may want to turn off is the automatic thread subscription. It can just clog things up when you go into your settings/profile.

Most the other ones are pretty straightforward.

All these setting to play around with. Its going to take me along time to figure this all out. But I think I have the smileys working now.:)Yup... :):)but just 4.:confused:

Thanks for that post Pippen, it really helped me out.

Now all these other things in "settings". I am going to have to hire someone to set this all up for me.

I am catching on slowly. Might just take a couple of more hours or days. I am afraid of changing some thing and screwing it all up.

Hope there is a master reset button for when I mess up.

No problem assassin.......

The "general settings" are pretty straight forward; "allowing private messages", "allow e-mails" etc. if you DO in fact want that. Each option has a pretty straight forward description of what it does. Only thing you may want to do is set your "profile" in "profile privacy" (on your same settings main page...left hand side above your 'general settings') to only allow members to see it....unless you want it potentially viewable to everyone in the world who has a PC...ha ha. ;)

YUP site works awsome,now I can irritate someone!...Where is this ..sig code deely for smiley"s......

How can I remove 123 at the end of my user name? Maybe it should be reversed as a count down..LOL.. Just a question.. Maybe admin someday will do it for me..

Cheers,

Is there a way???

How can I remove 123 at the end of my user name? Maybe it should be reversed as a count down..LOL.. Just a question.. Maybe admin someday will do it for me..

Is there a way???

Hi ... It looks like there's another username in the system "fishassassin" ... You may have to pick another. Just sent you an email as well.

Cheers,
Chris

Back