Everyone make it ?

I can see a Spam filter is needed, unless you want to buy some cheap anti-depressants from some dude in Pakistan.

Just as a side note.....for anyone just logging in and reading through this thread.

Go into your "settings" which you can click on in the top right hand corner of the screen. Then go in to General Settings to get things set up properly as things like "time zone", "editor" etc all need to be set. For your editor if you want all the enhanced functionality.....use the WSIYGWIG editor or whatever it is called.

Thanks Pippen I'll try to post an image to see it the WYSIWYG editor helps to post an image.
GLG
DSCF0494.jpg

Yup........................ I wanna avatar.

Chris, ........ someone hit the switch plz?

1.gif

Hi Guys, I've enabled the signature picture feature. Sorry, didn't realize that wasn't turned on.

Chris

Wow, Looks like some people got back on earlier then others. Looks like it might take some getting used to. Good thing we have all winter to prep for all the posting in the summer!

-Steve

I thought I would never make it back......Drove me nuts with out having some reports..Out injuried my self so no fishing and no work.. Good drugs and friends though.. High as High as one could be.. Good thing we were off line other wise I might of made of sort of rant about life or something else..

:)woot,, gooder to be back, thanks SFBC:cool:

Hi Guys, I've enabled the signature picture feature. Sorry, didn't realize that wasn't turned on.

Chris
Whoo hoo..... Thx mang
10.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet!................. I call the smoking baby :D

I'm in! Thought it was going to be to much for me but I made it. Now I just gotta retrain myself to use the features.

aha thanks..where are the smileys?....holmes*

Go advanced....... :D

And they could use some more smilies..... nudge nugde
1.gif

where do you guys get the smiley's from?....holmes*

You mean in a reply??? Don't use "quick reply".....below it to the right when you click on 'reply' you will see "Go Advanced"....that is where the smileys and more options for your posts can be added in.

nedarb........ ya need to change the sig to a
code ;)

img3937n.jpg

nedarb........ ya need to change the sig to a
code ;)

thank you sir ;)

anyone know how to make calendar events?! this can get fun ;)

edit: nope have to upload a picture below, then click upload profile picture or something like that.

GOOD IDEA: under general profile settings, change privacy settings so only registered members can see your information/profile

Back