Enough is a Enough

MyEscape

I know the fish are out there and would go out and pound out of Comox if I had a bigger boat but MyEscape a stretch of a 17 even with it's deep v isn't venturing from land lock today! I guess next time be prepared to travel. :(

Planning to fish all over the island next month but it's not the same on someone elses boat ;) Even though all the hosts are great to be out with on the water and every trip so far catching lots of fish and having fantastic times which I am very grateful for. It still isn't like catching them on your own boat. Wierd ?????

I have never seen as much wind like this year.

My Rant

Cheers ME

I don't think you realize how good you have it. Even though its not your boat, you should thank your lucky stars you are out there slaying them. All the time we say how thankfull we are to sit in our leaky sardine can for a boat. Just to be out there is a blessing. But I hear you, not your boat making someone else the captian is not that cool.

Kev,

I feel your pain man[V], but at least you are near the water, I can't even smell it up here[B)]. I'll be in touch when I get back. Here's hoping for better weather for ya!

Scott

I hear ya Kevin! I've been dependant on the hospitality of friends since the start of last year. Just can't find time to finish the boat rebuild. But at least I'm getting closer. I find bringing out the inner redneck in me by playing a certain Brad Paisely song, motivates me for longer nights out in the workshop!:D

Back