englishmen

fowl hook

I was wondering if the englishmen river on vancouver island has a good flyfishing area and is there good numbers of trout and steelhead?Also where is it best to fish?

I havent heard of any steelies in englishmen but lots sea run cutthroats.

I havent heard of any steelies in englishmen but lots sea run cutthroats.

You all need to check the current fishing regulations.It won't tell how good the fishing is but it will tell you where you can or cannot fish.

You all need to check the current fishing regulations.It won't tell how good the fishing is but it will tell you where you can or cannot fish.

The Englishman has the same regs. as the rest of our beloved E.C.V.I. streams.. Due to poor returns over the last six years, the D.F.O. has kept it closed from the falls down till June 1. I guess their one swim a year is all it takes to make these decisions.. Gotta laugh I guess-dirty

The Englishman has the same regs. as the rest of our beloved E.C.V.I. streams.. Due to poor returns over the last six years, the D.F.O. has kept it closed from the falls down till June 1. I guess their one swim a year is all it takes to make these decisions.. Gotta laugh I guess-dirty

Thx a bunch for the assitance guys you'll been a big help(now i'm gonna think twice before i fish there:))

Thx a bunch for the assitance guys you'll been a big help(now i'm gonna think twice before i fish there:))

Back