drift boat

quote:Originally posted by Roe Bags

Herd there's a interesting new boat on the system? Vroom Vroom;)

Pass the Pack

Ya i saw what you are talking about and snapped a pic as he drove past me on my phone
zodiak-1.jpg

Herd its a 9.9 merc with a macs river runner prop guard. Hate to say it but the guys 100% legal. I would imagine the water would have to be quite high to run it though? What was the water level like when u saw it Spooled?

Pass the Pack

The water was at 1.07m that day I believe. It was pretty high and clear. It did have a 9.9 as far as I could see on it. Nice little boat. It went by and up through the choppy section like nothing. Probably light as hell and no prob for a 9.9. What a machine! Gonna have to get rid of my drift and get one! I was pretty jealous.

fished the cowie on the weekend. Few nice hatcheries around.

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww321/dirtyoar/IMG00197Small.jpg[/IMG]

Pennel take it from somebody who knows ,ditch the driftboat idea and get yourself a 12 or 13 ft inflatable with a two stroke 9.9 shortshaft that should take care of all your needs,rowed the stamp for yrs and then switched to the inflatable,no comparison ,that was when there was steel to catch!Had many multi hookup days on that flow im so glad i got to fish it when there were steel to catch,not anymore.

Chev, ya puttin your self through the year of no water much?? Drop me a linell-dirty

Why dont you fellas email each other instead of using this thread a a means of communication,for the life of me i dont know what your ramblings have to do with the topic.

Back