drift boat

I could care less who guides and who doesn't,so your saying any tom,dick or harry can run a jet on the stamp and the 9.9 motor restriction is not in effect.And also i think you have some anger issues to deal with.

I could care less who guides and who doesn't,so your saying any tom,dick or harry can run a jet on the stamp and the 9.9 motor restriction is not in effect.And also i think you have some anger issues to deal with.

Anger issues[?] Nope just stating the facts, something you might want to look into before you pop off on a public forum. Everything you've stated has been wrong, from the lack of steel on the VI flows especially the Stamp. One of the best Summer Run fisheries in years, to early to tell about the winters but we've had double digit days so cant be that bad. Definitely a lack of wildys but believe there's still a push coming. Cowichan's produced not only a decent wild fishery thus far we've managed quite a few hatchery's, Spooled again posted a couple on the other thread. Then u tried to discourage against the use of motors on driftboats saying " drifts and motors don't mix". Thats completely wrong, the vast majority of driftboat owners down south in Washington and Oregon where there made have outboards on their driftboats. Then finally trying to say "only guides can use jets" wrong again. Just so u know cause you haven't been around that long this topic has come up and been discussed on this forum before, so no big secret. :D

Pass the Pack

Anger issues[?] Nope just stating the facts, something you might want to look into before you pop off on a public forum. Everything you've stated has been wrong, from the lack of steel on the VI flows especially the Stamp. One of the best Summer Run fisheries in years, to early to tell about the winters but we've had double digit days so cant be that bad. Definitely a lack of wildys but believe there's still a push coming. Cowichan's produced not only a decent wild fishery thus far we've managed quite a few hatchery's, Spooled again posted a couple on the other thread. Then u tried to discourage against the use of motors on driftboats saying " drifts and motors don't mix". Thats completely wrong, the vast majority of driftboat owners down south in Washington and Oregon where there made have outboards on their driftboats. Then finally trying to say "only guides can use jets" wrong again. Just so u know cause you haven't been around that long this topic has come up and been discussed on this forum before, so no big secret. :D

Pass the Pack

Brand new to the forum ,just going by my experiences and info from a great guide that no longer fishes the stamp due to the lack of winter steel.Started fishing the Stamp back in 1983,fished the big three the Gold,Stamp and Cowie for winters in the good days,not anymore, not enough winter steel around.

Brand new to the forum ,just going by my experiences and info from a great guide that no longer fishes the stamp due to the lack of winter steel.Started fishing the Stamp back in 1983,fished the big three the Gold,Stamp and Cowie for winters in the good days,not anymore, not enough winter steel around.

lack of steel???ive never fished out of a boat on the sss(would love 2)and ive found plenty of square tails.and if i had the choice...i would go with the inflatable....and hey bags..what is a 40/30[?]

shakes:D

lack of steel???ive never fished out of a boat on the sss(would love 2)and ive found plenty of square tails.and if i had the choice...i would go with the inflatable....and hey bags..what is a 40/30[?]

shakes:D

Ya the stamps steelhead are almost extinct. We only had 6-7 days with 20+ steelies in the fall with a few 30+. The winter runs are almost completely gone with the best days producing 10+ fish. Whats the point of steelhead fishing anymore????

Here, Here.. Ya the other day was the s^&ts... Only saw 10 hooked on the morning. Shut er down-dirty[8D]

Back