Downrigger Ripoff

jimbob

Recently some jerks stole my electrics off my boat in my friends back yard. I had used some security bolts and locks to prevent theft but they didn't work. The thieves must have come with the special drill bits that work on the security bolts.

If your are approached to buy some electrics please scrutinize them. I have some unique identifiers on them.

Where is home for you Jimbob?? I am pretty sure your from Vic., just trying to make a connection.

FYI - My neighbour was keeping his boat at a buddies house in Cordova bay. Went to get his boat yesterday, surprise, kicker stolen. He had it locked, the f'ers actually undid 4 bolts off the kicker bracket to get it. Early 90's 9hp Yamaha, if you come across one that is fishy please PM me.

Where is home for you Jimbob?? I am pretty sure your from Vic., just trying to make a connection.

FYI - My neighbour was keeping his boat at a buddies house in Cordova bay. Went to get his boat yesterday, surprise, kicker stolen. He had it locked, the f'ers actually undid 4 bolts off the kicker bracket to get it. Early 90's 9hp Yamaha, if you come across one that is fishy please PM me.

Hey Luna that's a drag for Dave. Nobody needs that headache. Best thing is to remove kicker and gear from boat. They hit my neighbour last year. If they can see your boat from the road you are only asking for trouble..

Hey Luna that's a drag for Dave. Nobody needs that headache. Best thing is to remove kicker and gear from boat. They hit my neighbour last year. If they can see your boat from the road you are only asking for trouble..

Roger Jimbob. Sorry to hear about you getting ripped off. I like everyone else here will keep our eyes open.
Pulled my kicker off my boat last night, pretty sad times in society, boat theft is increasing every year, very disheartening and dissapointing.

Good thing that your insurance looks after those bastards! Lived in Esquimalt most of my life and had a run in or three with people that liked to take stuff off of boats... learned my lesson early.

Good chance it will show up on Craigs list... Got the serial number?

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Back