down rigger deal!!!

Not to hi-jac this thread but I have a pair of the exact same downriggers in almost unused condition I'm thinking of selling. \

I'll include 300 feet of Scotty braid on each DR plus matching swivel bases and mounting screws.

I'll be driving through Aldergrove from Lynden/Sumas on my way north to Spences Bridge end first week October +/- a few days.

I was thinking $ 300 for each unit based on Southern Pesos (like I said, minimal use on either unit) but I'm open to offers on the pair. PM is fine

Thanks!

Sharphooks
i may be interested , i just made an offer on a new bigger winter boat ,
will know by thursday , will pm you once i here

thx

felix

Not to hi-jac this thread but I have a pair of the exact same downriggers in almost unused condition I'm thinking of selling. \

I'll include 300 feet of Scotty braid on each DR plus matching swivel bases and mounting screws.

I'll be driving through Aldergrove from Lynden/Sumas on my way north to Spences Bridge end first week October +/- a few days.

I was thinking $ 300 for each unit based on Southern Pesos (like I said, minimal use on either unit) but I'm open to offers on the pair. PM is fine

Thanks!

Pretty sure it's the inclusion of swivel base in the 1106---usually a $ 40 or so difference at retail.

Felix --- I was going to PM --- I figured these DR's would be a difficult sale in your neck of the woods going in to October so I put them on local CL last night

They sold the minute they were published---thanks anyway and good luck with that pair in Van!

Back