dougs boat sales

Not doug's but I would give Chris from forsche marine a call he sometimes gets good used motors.... Depends what your looking for... His shop is out in Sydney...

Try Chris at Inlet Marine....... They are an advertiser on SFBC and Chris has been a contributor to many theads/questions asked by members here on SFBC, plus when I bought my last motor I was really happy. In fact I just inquired about another new motor :)

I bought a yami 225 a few years ago off him. The motor was sitting on the lot at sg in victoria and he said he could get it to me for a grand less than there lowest price, so I bought it from him. The motor had 300 or so hours and was a fresh rebuild. He didnt offer a warranty. First trip out with the new motor it developed a slight knock so We came in on the kicker. When I talked to Doug he pretty much said there wasn't a warranty but he'd see what he could do. After a couple days he called me back and had told me to take it to sg. He got then to rebuild it again at no charge to us. It was actually a pretty good experience and I would deal with him again no problem.

Back