DIY -- Sticky?

Steelhead S2

Just a thought here, but how about a sticky for DIY projects. I know that lots of us improvise fishing fixes or build gear. It would be great to have a single location to discuss these projects, and to search them again down the road. Probably doesn't need a whole area, but a sticky in General might work out well. I got one up on another forum a number of years ago and there were some pretty neat ideas posted there. But don't go there any more, so don't really know what's been happening. Anyway, just a thought. What do you all think?

Steelhead, since no one else has responded, I will ... I think it's a great idea!

As a suggestion, perhaps DIY repair, retrofit, and project posts could actually have their own subheading just like Buy/Sell/Swap, Recipes, etc.?

Having it's own category might help keep posts organized because those types often fall into either the General, Saltwater, or Boats/Trailer categories.

And, let's face it - fishing and boating cost money, and there are some very handy members with lots of experience, not to mention new ideas or a fresh approach to an old problem. We all wanna save $$ because ....... wait for it ....... BOAT means Bring On Another Thousand! ;)

My $0.02 ....

Back