directory of open gas docks on BC coast?

cabazon

I've been searching an hour or so online to find a directory of current open gas fuel docks in BC without success . All sites are promo sites mostly. It seems so important that this should be readily available to boaters. An alphabetical list and a map would be nice with hours of operation. Many years ago I used to get gas at Esperanza fuel dock. I can't find any info an this now. Probably closed years ago. Any help here would be passed on to the boating community.

You could prob search Google by company: PetroCan, Husky, etc.

I've been searching an hour or so online to find a directory of current open gas fuel docks in BC without success . All sites are promo sites mostly. It seems so important that this should be readily available to boaters. An alphabetical list and a map would be nice with hours of operation. Many years ago I used to get gas at Esperanza fuel dock. I can't find any info an this now. Probably closed years ago. Any help here would be passed on to the boating community.

esperanza fuel dock is still open and running well. great place! i've fueled up there this year at 8pm....

Back