Dining in Parksville - intel

Sushi Ichi, Page Poke’ , Thai Smile at the Coombs Junction, Cookoo’s behind the goat market, awesome place in my opinion. If he has a kitchenette Eat Fresh has great produce and a great deli

For any of your Parksville area folks, an actor buddy of mine is filming in Parksville for a few days in each of the next few weeks. He is there today and bitching at me via text that "there is nothing to eat in this f**king town"!! :p :p :p

Anyone have any recommendations; he has a very health per diem so price is not an object? He is currently wallowing away in his trailer eating trail mix he picked up at Save-On. :D:D
French creek pub for fish and chips really good

Smile thai on alberni hwy.... Mekong river on island hwy.....and there is always Lefties
I realize the guy likely still isn't in town but I can't believe that it took so long for someone to suggest Mekong River. That place is awesome.

He's back there now for his last stint. He really enjoyed an old English style pub that was in an old homestead. Also said the pizza from Salt was very, very good.

Thanks to all for the tips.

He's back there now for his last stint. He really enjoyed an old English style pub that was in an old homestead. Also said the pizza from Salt was very, very good.

Thanks to all for the tips.
Do you know the name of the pub?
Thanks

Back