Diesel Heaters

When you installed it one vent should be non-closing style. As long as you have one always open you will not have issues.
All 4 of my vents are the moveable type and all 4 were closed. I bought the boat with it already installed and it had never been used. The fuel line wasn’t even attached completely. After taking the boat apart and fixing the problems, it works great. Only one day on the water this winter that I decided to bring the big buddy out too. It was -10°.

Found those yesterday but thinking what an inline blower would do to the dynamics of the operation of the unit. ie. pull through unburned fuel? I don't know enough about the unit itself
Nope it would be fine. If you google scan marine they do a lot of wallas stuff and are the gurus of them it seems. They have a drawing of inline blowers in the ducting. I’ll see if I can find it and post up for you

In a previous post I showed the temp and air flow in mph the way as it sits now, once blowers installed I will repost those numbers. I'm jacked to just get better air flow!

Two Rule Inline blowers rec'd today. Now to install, keepin you fellas up to date as you are apparently quite bored. Now for some decent weather to get to work with installation,

Was in no rush but last week finished install of the twin blowers. Huge flow difference, pulls air so hard out of the Wallas that only one blower is needed but definitely pumps the heat and noisy so might just run a single.
Appreciate for the input fellas!

You promised numbers!
Bored here too.

You can never have too much air movement going to the windshield.
When you need it, you won't care about the noise!

Numbers with inline blowers.

* Upper:
At outlet 19 mph, temp 127 deg.
1" away from outlet 17 mph, 119 deg.

* Lower:
At outlet 9.8 mph, temp 109 deg.
1" away from outlet 8.3 mph, 85 deg.

Upper outlet is pulling from lower outlet as there is communication between the two outlets within the heater housing.
Sure pumps now!

Back