Did you buy fishing gear for a price too good to be true? Well, it might be my stuff.

Sorry to hear. Hopefully you will recover some of your gear.

Sorry to hear it also. wish our law enforcement guys would concentrate on decreasing this rampant theft we have here in BC and solving stuff like this rather than the fines for going through a stop sign or failing to pay your dog license... and then actually punishing these guys properly so they don't continue doing this stuff... how these career criminals are continuously out on the streets all the time rather than locked up, and usually having huge multiple offense rap sheets is beyond me. guess it keeps the system (judges, lawyers, rcmp, etc) with a nice healthy cash flow from the taxpayers pockets.

sorry for the rant but this stuff pisses me off as well as i'm sure it does the victims also...

Fidaddict said it best

We do not have punishment enough in our present criminal system. That is why douchebags like this exist. If we DID have correct and appropriate punishment, we would eliminate this kind of scum from society.

Couldn't agree more.

FB, this totally stinks. Whoever ripped you off wasn't small time high school kids or crackheads. This is too much gear to unload at a pawn shop. Do you have the serial numbers of the reels? No doubt the dipsh*ts who did this deliberately hit you up because of the boat being visible and they knew you were gone for a while.

This gear will surface...unfortunately this thread isn't locked and viewable by a password only...these crooks will no doubt be looking around to see if anyone has posted like you have.

They will likely move the gear elsewhere on the coast and/or sit on it to let the "heat" cool off in hopes people forget.

We'll catch these guys.

KeRist Buddy!! :confused:
Just now seeing this after wandering home and had NO idea!
Total Effing Bummer! :mad:

I have printed out your list and WILL be watching just in case anything shows on The Rock!

Need to touch base - will be calling you tomorrow...

Matt

Back