DFO so broke they are dis functional

Nice fish!. Could be the picture angle but I don't see adipose fins; any thoughts regarding the origin these beauts?

Jealous of you................................................. I don't think so.
No jealous of your buddies that already caught their annual limits..... I just don't know why someone would do that so early in the year. See I went fishing today and took another member from this forum and I didnt take a single fish for myself even though I still have room on my license. But since he wanted fish. He caught a couple and took them home. It's called sport fishing not killing.

Oh..... nice editing of your post on the last page. You trying to hide something?

Why might a person edit a post? To fix errors, to add some more info, to clear up a point or maybe the basics like spelling and grammar. You might want to try it some time.

Example No jealous of your buddies who have.................... blah blah blah.

When you are down to asking why a person might edit a post I can see I am wasting my time with you.

It's all DFO's fault, Commies got them all, Parker Marine screwed me over, someone edited their post, not to hard to see the pattern here.

Everyone is screwing me over, whoa is me, it is (fill in the blank)'s fault not mine. Good luck with your finger pointing, looks like you have it down to an art form.

Sure glad I wasn't stuck on deck on a boat with you, I would have had to do all the work and you would have blamed me for not getting you up when the alarm clock went.

Wow have another drink.........

Way to derail a thread and be an idiot at the same time.

Editing a post is not deleting the whole post and rewriting it. Better to just delete what makes you look stupid then to edit it and put up an entirely new post an pretend it was just spelling. Especially after someone already quoted part of your post you rewrote.

Your example is not an example of anything more then you can't read.

We all have our thoughts about the DFO's useless efforts to destroy the fishery, we are not all new to fishing and most of us have brains and can see what the commercial fleet is doing and is capable of doing, and hey not very many people like being ripped off by Parker Marine. This is just general and common knowledge. Where have you been?

I have why better things to do then to have a pissing match with a drunk that obviously loves the DFO and Commercial Fishermen.

Good Luck,

Sorry, but I have no interest in having a personal pissing patch with certain members. This is the kind of garbage that causes work for our moderators and destroys this forum as a whole.

I believe there is a motive in the last few post made and I will not take the bait.

I have better things to do...... Going Fishing :)

Nice fish!. Could be the picture angle but I don't see adipose fins; any thoughts regarding the origin these beauts?

Yes the angle gives the impression of being clipped but they both were sporting adipose fins. No idea where they are from but my guess would be they are from the USA.

Small wonder DFO is broke. They give halibut quota away for a song to a group of ex fishermen who promptly re-sell it for a substantial profit. All from the comfort of their living room. Maybe if DFO wised up and sold it themselves,for fair market value, they wouldn't be so broke.

Back